Allow me to share Rudy Monteiro’s story, an associate from Sitel Porto:
Before he went on vacation to South Africa, his home country, he didn’t know the world would change.
In a matter of weeks, he found himself locked in the country due to travel restrictions, and with no way of coming back to Portugal to his job in Sitel Porto.
What did he do?
– He reached out to his managers for help;
– He borrowed computer parts from family members;
– He upgraded his internet connection at home;
– He risked going out to buy a proper headset;
– He performed all his connection and resource testing and sorted out his remote access configs;
– He is now supporting his customers over the phone, remotely, from South Africa!
In a time of so many problems, Rudy found answers. Thank you!
In this unprecedented time, we’re highlighting #SitelHeroes to spark inspiration and positive conversation when we need it most. From adjusting to working from home, implementing social distancing measures in our sites and keeping up with the daily changes around the globe, we are celebrating stories of success, motivation, overcoming challenges and more. Visit voices.sitel.com and search hashtag #SitelHeroes.